Paramount Title Agency is the best-in-class title agency servicing all of Michigan and Indiana. Our team has more than 50 years of collective experience in title services and the real estate industry. Confidence in ownership and convenience provides a superior customer experience. Real estate agents, lenders, investors and individuals are provided direct access to the Paramount team of professionals, dependability through a comprehensive title analysis, transparency with early document preparation, prompt delivery to customer for review and convenience with offering customer location closings.
- Easy Access to Team Professionals – Our team prides itself on professionalism and always being available to our customers. When customers call, they speak with live people and direct processors. We provide our customers understanding and transparency.
- Speed and Accuracy – Our experience and technology allows our team of professionals to process files with reliability, speed and accuracy. Commonly processing our customer title files within 24 to 48 hours from when the order is placed.
- Experience – Our team understands the complexity of title and has been through many complex matters, so nothing is new. If a title situation arises, our team quickly identifies the most effective and efficient method to cure the defect.
- Technology – The cornerstone in evaluating title is accessing, reviewing and analyzing all public available records and databases. At Paramount, we utilize proprietary technology which provides real time access and a comprehensive search of publicly available records and databases.
- Convenience Closings – While our centralized processing center is located in Novi, Michigan, we have experienced closers that will remotely and conveniently accommodate customers by doing “in-home” and “at office” closings at NO additional cost. This is a service in which we pride ourselves to make our customers’ experience easy and convenient.
Contact The Title Professionals At Paramount Title Agency To Discuss Your Title Needs At (248) 308-2629.